CAMLOG® SCREW-LINE implants
CAMLOG® SCREW-LINE implants have been among the most used implant types world-wide for years. Numerous studies attest the good results in long-term survival rates. In their outer geometry, CAMLOG® SCREW-LINE implants are conical screw implants. They are suitable for immediate, late and delayed implantation and also provide the option of using platform switching. The self-tapping thread provides a continuous grip on the bone and high primary stability.
Benefits at a glance
- Patented, high-precision CAMLOG® Tube-in-TubeTM connection
- Outstanding long-term results
- Comprehensive scientific documentation
- Precision form closure to minimize rotational play
- Connection with three grooves (implant) and three cams (abutment)
makes abutment positioning easy and safe
- Comparative studies of well-known implant systems confirm the remarkable
results of the precision fit of the CAMLOG®connection
The abrasive-blasted, acid-etched Promote® surface is based on current scientific knowledge. It is proven technology and favors rapid osseointegration.CAMLOG® SCREW-LINE implants are available with the Promote® and Promote® plus surface.